Monday, February 7, 2011

Your Hopes and Dreams!

Are you happy with your life where you are today- explain why.  (If not, what is it that is keeping you from begin content and are they materialistic?)

28 comments:

  1. I'm very happy with my life, although they're some thing's I'd like to change. Mom's always yelling, sometimes real strict, and she seems to hate it when I don't listen to her. I'm know as the rebel of the family. I usually do what I want and not what people tell me to do. I'm just going to try and stay on her good side, well for a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy with my life. I live with my moms, my step dad, brother, and sister. We always havin mad fun together. I have mad friends we be chillen everyday. I have a reputation but ayy im cool with my rep. I play street football every weekend with my broz. Im a senior in liberty high school. I love my team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy with my life right now. Even though I get on my parents nerves sometimes and cause some trouble with them with my grades and attitude. Usually some of my family call me the dare-devil but my older brother is. I'm even more happy with my life because he's leaving in March to the Army. My parents can't wait til he leaves the house for good & I can't wait either!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @T.Sanjurjo Uh, your brother's going to the army to risk his life and your happy? NOT COOL. You better pray for his return home safetly shawty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy with my life right now because I have some good stuff going for me. Such as I have a job that I have had for a year and a half or so. Also I am currently the rank of life (second to last rank) in boy scouts and working my way towards eagle (the final and highest rank), which looks good on a college resume. I also have the privilege of driving which is fun especially when driving a 5-speed standard transmission.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy with my most of the time, but there are always those days where everything just sucks and you hate everything. It’s always something going wrong or something happening to you or even your parents getting on your nervous. Besides all of that, I can say that I am pretty happy with my life and where I am today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy with my life right now because I'm playing a sport I love, I'm not having any family problems, I have an amazing girlfriend, I just gor my driver license, and I'm happy with how my life is going so far. A few things I would like to change are, iI would like to loose some weight, and get a decent job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @OHagerty trust you don't even know how he is at home! Disrespecting my mom & trying to act tough with everyone...I don't care if it's the Army he just needs to leave & act like a 19 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very happy with my life because i have a father and a grandfather that love me and teaches new stuff everyday. They teach me how to act in a way where people will trust me and love me. I have a great stepmother and she gives me anything i want i just have to do what i have to do in school and in the house. So I am very happy with my life and i hope it stays like this for a long time..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my life is were its at, ya i had some downfalls in my past but i learned and kept it moving cause i am not letting no dude or female get in my way. i got my crew we party hard every weekend and i am just thankful for who's in my life. i make that money everyday and try to support myself. So if u aint there get there haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @NField I agree with you there driving is so much fun, especially when its just you alone in the car and you can just pop in a CD and cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm happy where I’m at in life for me to be were I'm at right now is fine. After all I'm only 16. I got what I want for now I got a ps3 n Ipod . The reason why I’m happy is most likely because I’m not materialistic and I live life day by day and I don't care about other people problems around me. I just focus on what I got to do and then try my best to do it. But things could be better like I'm the youngest of 5 and I'm the baby of the group so my mom is always treating me like a little kid. I just live with it i would also like to change my room it is to small for me but other then that I'm good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with S Barreto because there are some days that i think my father and grandfather are to hard on me but i know its for the best and they want the best for me..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am happy with my life how it stands today. Playing sports and being with the people I care about is huge in my life. I do not have to work too hard to get things that I want and need. My mom, dad and three sisters are always there for me when I need them and so is my girlfriend. My weekend job is an easy one and I get paid well too. There is not much that I can complain about in my life so I would definitely say that my life is good. Hopefully my life will keep going good and keep on the same path throughout my last year and a half of high school and into college and all the experiences waiting for me there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @T.Sanjurjo Going into the army is a brave thing and when he returns he will be a hero. You call your self a dare-devil but he is the real dare-devil because he will be stepping into battle and risking his life for our country.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @SBarreto yo i know sometimes you get one of those day you just have to work on getting past it n try to make the best out of every thing my mom gets on my nervous all the time but when that happens i just go to my friends or just find something fun to do

    ReplyDelete
  18. @dmitchell yea, I know they do it for the better and they want the best for us but it just gets so old and annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @SBarreto, I know how close you are with your family and the things that you do with your dad. haha stop complaining

    ReplyDelete
  20. @NField my brother isn't gonna be in battle...he wants to do some type parachute training idk but he doesn't want to be in battle.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am indeed happy in my life. I have many reasons why I’m happy today, first starting off being the person I turned out to be. I only live with my mother and with my brother when he comes home from college. Life growing up was tuff in my life, but I guess I turned out alright. I have people in my life that are so important to me and I wouldn’t know what to do with out them. I would definitely say I’m happy in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  22. @JMcCarthy, I understand how it feels to play sports and be with the people I care about too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. @SBarreto, I know how you feel when one day your day is great and the next sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. HEY EVERYONE JUST BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. @JBorso&JMcCarthy, I also understand how you feel with playing sports and being with the people you care about.

    ReplyDelete